Re: FC5, Another unhappy camper

Marc M wrote:
I also consider contributing to include telling/posting your experiences. Even if you don't submit bug reports, rants are welcome in my opinion since they provide a lot of useful information.

Marc
I believe, submitting bug reports can be discouraging. Open source, commercial, whatever. Look through lists of bug reports, across various projects, that have no responses whatsoever by debuggers or developers. The submitter is then asking, has anyone even read this? A simple response such as "I can't reproduce this" is enough of an acknowledgement to show the submitter that their input is valued.

Stephen