Re: crond/anacron problem

On 5/14/06, Jim Cornette <fc-cornette insight rr com> wrote:
Wong Kwok-hon wrote:

>> Subject: Anacron job 'cron.daily'
>>
>> /etc/cron.daily/0anacron:
>>
>> anacron: Cannot run - another anacron process is already running.:
>> Resource
>> +deadlock avoided
>>
>> Jim
>>

> Sorry... then how to fix this problem ? Because it keeps happen on me
> every day...
>
> Thanks
>
> Wong Kwok Hon

I no longer have this error on this computer. I started applying the
updates from the updates-testing repository.

I have another computer at work that I only apply the Fedora-updates to
it. I will check and see if the error still effects the work machine.

I did nothing to correct the error on this computer. The error just went
away.

Jim

The error gone without do nothing ?

Wong Kwok Hon