moving email from fc4 to fc5 in evolution

I tried the import but it's only for other programs.  I'm afraid to just
copy data from my fc4 machine to a new fc5 install on another machine
and make a big mess.  I have the old data on the new machine in a
separate directory.  Any suggestions on how and what data to copy over
would be appreciated, I'm not clear on how Evolution stores data.

Thanks
Tim...