gMFSK Blues

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun May 14 01:28:55 UTC 2006

    I compiled a copy of this application for FC4 and it looks perfect.
But when I tried to use it it does not get any signal from the speaker
of the radio. I can send tones to the soundcard DSB engine and turn on
the transmitter and send data in any of several modes. But data from the
radio to the computer is not there. I recall others complaining about this.

    I still have on this huge 160 GB hard drive a FC2 system that still
works and I will verify that gMFSK works fine there and move back to
that version. I have had nothing but profound problems with FC4 and FC5.

Karl