Re: moving email from fc4 to fc5 in evolution

Timothy Payne wrote:
I tried the import but it's only for other programs.  I'm afraid to just
copy data from my fc4 machine to a new fc5 install on another machine
and make a big mess.  I have the old data on the new machine in a
separate directory.  Any suggestions on how and what data to copy over
would be appreciated, I'm not clear on how Evolution stores data.

Thanks
Tim...

Hi Tim, I use Thunderbird and it stores all the stuff in my home directory under .thunderbird/. This I was able to move from FC5 back to FC4 by just moving the directory just under .thunderbird. It worked real well. Now it looks as if I must move back to FC2. I hope I can do that as well....

Karl