Re: moving email from fc4 to fc5 in evolution

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 18:18 -0700, Timothy Payne wrote:
> I tried the import but it's only for other programs.  I'm afraid to just
> copy data from my fc4 machine to a new fc5 install on another machine
> and make a big mess.  I have the old data on the new machine in a
> separate directory.  Any suggestions on how and what data to copy over
> would be appreciated, I'm not clear on how Evolution stores data.
>
> Thanks
> Tim...

I moved from one machine with FC4 using evolution to FC5 on another
machine with no problems whatever.

All I did was copy the entire ~/.evolution directory over and it worked.
I think the only time you might have a problem would be when evolution
made changes.