Re: A Very happy Camper on FC4

On 5/14/06, Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com> wrote:
    Thanks for help from this group I'm today completely happy with this
Fedora Core 4 with 100% of the updates in place and with my favorite
Application now working as it should.

    Yesterday and this morning I was thinking of dropping back to FC2
where everything seemed to work right. But I'm glad to now be planning a
year or 2 with this version of Linux and making it HOME.

Happy Mothers Day!

Karl

Dude, what of FC5 ?

--