Re: Install FC5 on a partition WHILE running FC4 - Possible?

On Sun, 2006-05-14 at 15:02 +0100, Vijay Gill wrote:
> I am ready to take chances. How did you initiate anaconda installer as
> command line program while running FC4 to install FC5 on a different
> partition?
>
> Vijay

When you get to the point in the installation process where you are
assigning mount points to the partition you can decide which partition
mto be mounted as / where the installed Linux FC5 will go.
Next to being shot at and missed, nothing is really quite as satisfying
as an income tax refund. -- F. J. Raymond