MountISO problem

Hi,

I really want to use the MountISO script, which is supposed to enable
mounting of all kinds of disc images just by right clicking on the
file.

But nothing appears in my right click menu after installing the script.

Maybe this has something to do with the fact that the install script
gives you the choice between using 'sudo' or 'kdesu'?

Anybody knows how to get it running properly?

cheers
Morten