Re: RAID SATA cards

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Randy Vice wrote:

I'm looking to update my FC4 box (home server) to SATA RAID 1, any suggestions on the least painful low end RAID SATA card?

I would look at the 3ware 80062LPKIT PCI SATA Controller Card. It is a
$125 through newegg.

--
Benjamin Franz

I don't care how many levels of reality you posit; as soon as you posit even
one it's turtles all the way down.
                                             ---Nova Spivak