Re: iptable in fc5

On 5/15/06, T. Horsnell <tsh mrc-lmb cam ac uk> wrote:

I think by default NFS will be using UDP not TCP.
Maybe try changing '-p tcp' to '-p udp'

I was under the impression that NFSv4 uses TCP while versions 3 and
prior use UDP (by default).  Is this not the case?  Doesn't Fedora use
NFSv4?  Or is compatibility with NFSv3 provided when configured with
defaults?

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."