OT:How to fix the problem on flash 8 when visiting the www.goowy.com because Linux is only version 7 in flash...

. m a r c o s a u g u s t o chadart at gmail.com
Tue May 16 11:11:46 UTC 2006

The player is now 9, and the promess is linux / mac / win..
heheh... i'm imagining adobe releasing the source code for the
community compile...
what a dream....
sorry, i didnt find the bookmark but I saw someone doing the wine/ff
thing that Dan said
seems to work

On 5/16/06, Wong Kwok-hon <kwokhon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/16/06, Dan <grinnz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Wong Kwok-hon wrote:
> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > How to fix the flash problem on version when visit www.goowy.com
> > > because it need version 8 on flash.
> > >

> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Wong Kwok Hon
> > >
> > There's also a link on that page for "goowy for Flash 7". Don't know
> > what goowy even is, so maybe it isn't good enough, I don't know.
> > -Dan
>
> It just point me to download a flash and still failed...
> Does Macromedia don't care linux market even it is growing up ??
>
> Wong Kwok Hon
>
> --

. m a r c o s    a u g u s t o  ;

.e onde houver fé, que eu leve a dúvida.