can named listen to other port not 53 / some dnsmasq question.

Hi..

Question 1
how to make the DNS Bind Name listen to other port e.g 54 instead of port 53 ??

Question 2
Any one used DNSmasq before? DNSmasq can query the named DNS server and if the record is not
found, it will query the public DNS server that listed in resolv.conf

But DNSmasq can't use the same port as the local named server, I want to set the named DNS server
to listen to port 54 so I need to configure the DNSmasq to query via port 54 to named right?  Does
anyone know how to do it?