Re: VNC conection problem after upgrade FC5

SELinux disabled on my system, too more headache for me, "I lost the fight with SELinux"

Regards

Kayvan A. Sylvan escribió:
On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 07:23:25PM +0200, Samuel Díaz García wrote:
1 hour ago, I was working with a remote machine using VNC, I updated VNC on that machine because new version fix a security issue.

But now, I can't use VNC to access the GUI in the vncserver.

Are there any SELinux related messages in your log?

			---Kayvan

--
   Samuel Díaz García
    Director Gerente