Re: VNC conection problem after upgrade FC5

Samuel Díaz García wrote:

SELinux disabled on my system, too more headache for me, "I lost the fight with SELinux"

For the most part, I agree.

I had SELinux enabled on my system and did an odd thing. I reverted to the old version, started a VNC server (:1) from it, updated the new version, started another VNC server (:2) from it, so an instance of the old and new versions were running simultaneously. I could connect to the old but not the new.