Re: Samsung printer poll

Claude Jones <claude_jones levitjames com> wrote:

Before devoting too much time to this, can anyone who has succeeded/failed in installing Samsung printers let me know. Just failed/succeeded and model number if you know it would be great - I don't have a model to give because this is for a friend and he's not in town.

I have an ML-1210 shared on my CentOS 4.3 (RHEL4 equivalent) box that is accessible from both Linux (FC4) as a CUPS printer and W2K as a Samba share.

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce