fedora-package-announce at redhat.com message ?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 18 14:59:52 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 11:57 +0200, Ingemar Nilsson wrote:
> I have signed up, and received both the confirm message, and after
> confirming, the welcome message. But I have not yet received any
> package announcement messages, even though messages have appeared in
> the archives after I signed up.

Did you tick the options to only receive FC 3 or 4 or 5 messages?  I
tried picking 4 and 5, and got no messages.  If I unticked them all, I
get messages.  There's notes about this on this mailing list, and on
bugzilla.

I haven't experimented, but I suspect the configuration page
instructions are wrong, and you tick to exclude rather than include
messages.

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.