Re: fedora-package-announce@redhat.com message ?

Tim wrote:
On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 11:57 +0200, Ingemar Nilsson wrote:
I have signed up, and received both the confirm message, and after
confirming, the welcome message. But I have not yet received any
package announcement messages, even though messages have appeared in
the archives after I signed up.

Did you tick the options to only receive FC 3 or 4 or 5 messages?  I
tried picking 4 and 5, and got no messages.  If I unticked them all, I
get messages.  There's notes about this on this mailing list, and on
bugzilla.

I haven't experimented, but I suspect the configuration page
instructions are wrong, and you tick to exclude rather than include
messages.

I don't think so. I've just got FC5 ticked but don't receive *any* messages; if it was "tick to exclude", I'd be getting the FC4 messages.

Paul.