[OT] Recommendation Email Servers

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Thu May 18 17:06:11 UTC 2006

On Thu, May 18, 2006 17:46:53 PM +0100, Jonathan Underwood
(jonathan.underwood at gmail.com) wrote:

> Dovecot (available from Extras) is really simple to set up and gives
> you IMAP(S) and POP3, and hasn't been mentioned yet.

Is Dovecot able to serve threaded view of messages in a folder? I ask
because I was reading Squirrelmail's FAQ yesterday, which says "Yes,
Squirrelmail can show messages in a threaded view, if the underlying
IMAP server supports it".

TIA,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 5 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and
I'm not sure about the former.  -Albert Einstein