Re: Email (Major Problem) =>

On Thursday 18 May 2006 17:27, CodeHeads wrote:

> Here is what i am using:
> Web Server:
> Sendmail with ISP SMTP AUTH
>
> Mail Server:
> Basically I followed this site for install:
> http://www.qmailrocks.org/install_rh.htm
>
> Can someone help?

I must admit to being a little confused.  You note above that you
are using Sendmail yet you say you followd the instructions to
install qmail?

Also wasn't it you that last week discovered a root kit in your /tmp
directory and you likely narrowed it down to an intrusion via your
web server? PHP?

Regards, Mike Klinke