Re: FC5 Samsung 1610

2006/5/19, Antonio Montagnani <antonio montagnani gmail com>:
I got a new Samsung ML-1610 (USB laserprinter)
When connected, system is o.k.
As this model is not in the list, I imported the ppd file from CD and
installed printer: but printing doesn't work.Is it correct???
If I use the driver gdi (picked up telling to the system that printer
is ML-1510) it works great.

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag