Re: Security question - running a root command not being root

On 5/20/06, Guillermo Garron <ggarron alketech com> wrote:
I need some guys that access my server to run command that only root
can, specifically (tcpdump) but i don't want to pass the root password
to them.
Is there a way i can do this? without violating the "normal" security
rules? I mean no changing permissions to the command *tcpdump*.

sudo

--
Regards
Vivek