setting up nat

Tom Rivers tom at impact-crater.com
Sat May 20 20:03:18 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 11:44 -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:

> K12ltsp makes some assumptions about the inside/outside interfaces
> to simplify scripted configuration, but it's easier to modify
> a working script than to figure it all out from a HOWTO.
>
> --
>   Les Mikesell
>    lesmikesell at gmail.com

Has anyone mentioned Bastille Linux?

http://www.bastille-linux.org/

I've had some exposure to it and it seems to do a decent job of not only
securing your system but also developing a firewall solution.  It beats
doing it by hand if you want to be secure but don't want to learn the
intricacies of iptables.

Tom