Re: Lost video suddently during boot up - FC5

On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 09:44 -0500, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> You do not even need the rescue CD. When the system boots, hit a key
> to get the boot menu. Make sure the Linux entry is highlighted, and
> hit e to edit the entry. Highlight the line with the kernel on it...

And, alternatively, you don't have to do that, either.  You can wait for
it to finish booting normally, then hit CTRL ALT F1 to get back to a
command line, log in as root, and start from there...

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.