Re: EFI on x86 (Mac Mini)

From what I can gather, the x86 ISOs for FC5 should install on an Intel-based Mac, so long as you have installed BootCamp first.

Two wikis that seems to have some information on installing Linux using BootCamp:
http://wiki.onmac.net/index.php/Triple_Boot_via_BootCamp
http://www.mactel-linux.org/wiki/HOWTO

Cheers,

Daniel Hedlund
daniel digitree org

Peter Hutnick wrote:
Hello,

I have an Intel-based Mac Mini.  I'm dying to put Fedora on it.

Is there some page or something where I can keep up to date on the
status of EFI on x86?  Does someone know of a hack to get a Mac up and
running on FC5 for x86?  Is there a snapshot of Raw Hide or something
that will work?

Thanks for any pointers.

-Peter