FC5 and Creative Vibra16c ISAPNP card

Anybody have a FC5 with a Creative Vibra16C sound card?

My problem is that "sound card detection" show me it detects the card, but no sound is listen by me and the gnome-volume icon don't appears to link with the card.

Any manual config? Have the FC5 kernel the driver compiled? Any help?

(I resolve an issue with a rtl8019as (ne2000 compatible) network card in this machine).

Thanks

--
   Samuel Díaz García
    Director Gerente