Re: Mailing list software

On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 05:43:44AM -0400, Paul Michael Reilly wrote:
> Is there a consensus on what mailing list software to use on Fedora?

I used to use majordomo, but now use mailman. It has a nice web interface
and you can still administer it via email if you have your MTA configured
correctly.

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan, | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)