Email character set conversion in procmail

Does anyone have a procmail recipe for email character set conversion? I help to run an email newsletter, where people send in contributions that get edited together into a single message that is then sent out to all the list members. It would be nice if all of the incoming messages were in the same character set (e.g. utf8, iso-8859-1, whatever) from the point of view of pasting them into a single document, but I haven't been able to find a recipe for doing this automatically. Any suggestions?

Paul.