alternate for Mailscanner on fc3 for postfix

hey friends,

 I am running postfix 2.1.5 on FC3 with MailScanner and other softwares like clamav,spamassassin,squirrelmail,dovecot & fetchmail. As mentioned on the postfix website about the problems with Mailscanner( receiving of duplicate mails). I am thinking of alternative to MailScanner. On the postfix website they have mentioned about amavisd-new, I think amavisd-new will be a good alternative to MailScanner.

What you say about amavisd-new or Is there any content filtering software better or equivalent to Mailscanner on fc3 that works with postfix ?

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover