alternate for Mailscanner on fc3 for postfix

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 17:10:22 UTC 2006

hey friends,

 I am running postfix 2.1.5 on FC3 with MailScanner and other softwares like
clamav,spamassassin,squirrelmail,dovecot & fetchmail. As mentioned on the
postfix website about the problems with Mailscanner( receiving of duplicate
mails). I am thinking of alternative to MailScanner. On the postfix website
they have mentioned about amavisd-new, I think amavisd-new will be a good
alternative to MailScanner.

What you say about amavisd-new or Is there any content filtering software
better or equivalent to Mailscanner on fc3 that works with postfix ?

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover