AIGLX

Hi everyone! I just joined this list, and sorry if u was asked this question before. I'm interested in AIGLX on x86_64 Fedora. When it will be available? Two days ago new Xorg released with indirect glx support, also there's a new nvidia driver (I think aiglx had some issues with nvidia). And that's the question. Just want to add some eye candy to desktop.

Thanks

--
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price.
GNU/Linux, General Public License.