File Permissions problem : Cry for HELP

Me2resh Lists me2resh.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 23 17:36:18 UTC 2006

thanks for your help,
i have searched for a simple tutorial or a way to use umask but i didnt find
can u tell me a simple way yo make the default mask for a user 022 ?

also about configuring the server i am uploading to, i dont think that there
is something wrnog with the server cause when i upload the same files from
windows, it works with no problems

thanks in advance
anymore help ??