Re: Trouble starting postgresql

Hi,

i had the same problem on my FC4 system. The problem is caused by SELinux. You
can just disable SELinux on the whole system or disable SELinux for
postgresql.
The proper way would be to set the correct security contexts to
the /home/pgsql directory (using ls -Z and chcon). I haven't tried this, but
AFAIK it should work.

Regards,
Andreas