Kernel 2.6.16-1.2122_FC5 & lmsensors

Laurence Vanek lvanek at charter.net
Wed May 24 01:30:42 UTC 2006

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Laurence Vanek <lvanek <at> charter.net> writes:
>
>> Upon updating to the latest kernel (2.6.16-1.2122_FC5) & rebooting I
>> find that I no longer have lmsensors.
>>

> What hardware (motherboard, mainly) do you have? This appears to be
> hardware-specific, lm-sensors is running fine with the same kernel here.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Kevin -

I believe you are right from what feedback Ive gotten so far. I have an
Asus P4B533 motherboard. As I indicated in replies to other posts, Ive
been running this same system since FC2 times thru many kernels without
issue.

I guess my alternatives are to got back to previous kernel or due
without temps & fan speeds with the latest kernel.