Re: mplayer install

Dean Maluski wrote:
I've been struggling finding all the packages I need for an mplayer
install. I think I've gotten most from fresh-meat.
I was doing a search and found someone claiming it's as simple as.
yum install mplayer-skins mplayer-fonts mplayer.
Well, that doeesn't work.
Now I'm stuck looking for aalib package.
Any guidance appreciated!
I'm running FC4

I did a Google search and come way with the knowlege that mplayer is in the throws of becoming a good package for windows and linux. But today they recommend you compile the many parts on your computer. If you have not done this then you better just wait.

Karl