Re: Why are there two sshd processes when I log into my computer?

>When I log in remotely to my FC5 box two sshd processes with usually
>consecutive pids are created?  The original sshd process is still
>there too.

Any ideas then why one of them logs its time in UTC and the other
local?

May 24 22:43:13 rabbitbrush sshd[4258]: Accepted publickey for knute
from 208.1.40.46 port 1614 ssh2
May 25 05:43:13 rabbitbrush sshd[4259]: Accepted publickey for knute
from 208.1.40.46 port 1614 ssh2

Thanks,

--
Knute Johnson