Sending an email as an attachment from the command line

Steven J Lamb redhattedsheep at adiis.net
Thu May 25 15:37:06 UTC 2006

Perhaps I need to revise my question slightly.

What I want if for them to recive an email, whith an email in it. These .gz
files are zipped text files that are the full header vesion of an email. Any
Ideas on how to do what Dbmail is doing where when I recive the mail with
the mail inside the extension of the message seems to change to that of the
program I am using.

Thanks

Steven Lamb