Re: Intel Macs & Linux

Guy Fraser wrote:
On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 16:20, Guy Fraser wrote:

You can install and run X applications on OSX, and using Parallels on
an Intel iMac You may be able to run Linux and OSX concurrently, we have a couple Intel iMacs at work and have Win XP running concurrently.
Is that with virtual PC, vmware, or is there something new?

You may forgotten about this thread, but I have been busy writing some new software.

Parallels is new and still in beta, but we have pre-ordered the official release.

I've used it before, and from what I can tell, it is just qemu with enhanced speed and a gui.
-Steven