Re: NFS install images can't be found

In the case I would still keep it simple and re-seat the NIC in its slot.

~af

On 5/25/06, Frank Cox <theatre sasktel net > wrote:
On Thu, 25 May 2006 10:35:13 -0700
Aldo Foot < lunixer gmail com> wrote:

> I would have tried using another network card. Just to get the NIC question
> mark out of the way.

I may do that.  It seems very odd, though, considering that it worked before,
and the machine (with FC3 still on it) is present and working fine on my
network as-is.

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net