sas on FC5

Rickey Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu May 25 18:02:33 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 12:18 -0300, Ron Dewar wrote:

> A few weeks back, there was a post about not getting sas to run on FC5
> (at least, i386 architechtures).  The final word seemed to come down to
> whether the OS had support for (depricated) linux threads.  I have just
> re-installed FC5 from the iso files I copied perhaps a month ago.  <snip>

Wow! Talk about kismet and having a great day... I was just emailing SAS
regarding testing needs. NPR has an entire show dedicated to educational
testing models and development, and I found out I still have a coupla
bucks in a 401k at RedHat from the old days... it doesn't get any
better.

I'm glad that you've proven sas works on FC5

Ric