Re: DVD playing on Linux

Karl Larsen wrote:

I agree with you. I got all that codex stuff and put it in /usr/lib/win98/ and that was supposed to work. It doesn't on FC4 I KNOW it's the stuff they put in the DVD to make it hard to copy that is causing the problem because I have a DVD that is a policical add MPlayer plays that just fine.

   It seems that no-one knows how to get around this problem.

Karl

My codecs are in /usr/lib/win32

Doug P