Two NICs, Two gateways

Hi,
I have a FC5 machine running apache at work which I set up as an nfs server to share files in our office. Unfortunately, our IT guys blocked everything except apache ports and therefore I can't run nfs since the traffic doesn't reach that linux box. We have two gateways at work, one 10.0.0.200 for the IT department and apache, and the other 10.0.0.201 for the rest of the users. I installed a second card into this machine to serve NFS shares with a different IP and the gateway for the users. Unfortunately, even though I configured both cards with one different gateway each, the last NIC to load at boot sets the gateway for both cards and it either allows http traffic or nfs traffic, depending on the gateway that gets set. Can someone show me how I can get each card to access different gateways?
Thanks,
EJ