OT: The TQMcube DNSBL is Now Mirrored

DNS query is now available.

The zones and return codes for the composite zone are detailed here:
http://tqmcube.com/mserver.php

I would appreciate feedback on filtering efficacy and FPs. Using the
Korea and China zones might be particularly useful in Spam Assassin
as well as with mail servers.

BTW, thanks again to Paul Howarth who helped me sort out the DNS
setup and prevented me from mucking up a big chunk of the Internet -;)

--
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com
The Dirty Dozen Spammiest Ranges: http://tqmcube.com/dirty12.php