quanta file upload bug

Antoine melser.anton at gmail.com
Fri May 26 11:35:35 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have been having a bit of a nightmare trying to get quanta to work.
I tried to retrieve my site and it simply wouldn't work (failed for no
aparent  reason) so I got the site via ftp and am now trying to work
on it. Unfortunately, anything in a folder can't get uploaded unless I
unselect everything and then go through and select only the files and
not the folders. As I have about 1k files to upload this is not ok! I
have never had this issue with quanta before fedora - is anyone else
having this issue?
Cheers
Antoine

--
This is where I should put some witty comment.