Web/SSH Client?

Tom Spec samag70-ignore at yahoo.ca
Fri May 26 13:09:58 UTC 2006

!-- DIV {margin:0px;}-->I have a fedora server setup with apache running on port 80 and 443, and ssh running on port 22.

I want to be able to "ssh" to that server from a location that only allows port 80 and 443 to go out (of the firewall.)   Is there any kind of "web ssh" solution or something that I could implemement so I could go to a page on my server through port 80, then from there get "ssh" access to the server with some kind of web java application.  I'm kind of reaching here, but I thought I'd see if anyone had any thoughts/ideas.

Tom