Re: Screen Savers?

Troy Bull wrote:
Greetings:

I have just upgraded to Fedora Core 5 and I notice I hardly have any screen savers. There used to be many screen savers and I just set it to random, it was quite nice. Does anyone know off the top of your head how I can get them all back?

Thanks
Troy

In a previous thread of this list, you will find all that info. It involves deinstalling gnome screensaver and install the x screensaver packages. Not only does x package have more screensavers, but there is more functionality and control. I found the gnome ones to video card/cpu intensive to run on my laptop, too.

Stephen