Re: FC5: Apache issue? Or something else?

On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 10:43 -0500, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
[about having Apache listen to port 80 on all interfaces]
> (P.S. I just tried it. It worked...I can now see the web site on my
> machine. But is this safe?)

Apache in itself is pretty good, it's more of a concern about what
scripts you server from your webserver, whether they can be exploited,
and if you deliberately serve up something that you ought to keep
private.  If you're planning to do that sort of thing, start reading up
on security, first.

I read messages from the public lists.