Re: how to "yum update" to something in the development repo?

On Sat, 2006-05-27 at 07:47 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2006, Glenn Johnson wrote:
>
> > Lose the = between enablerepo and development.
>
> no.
>
> rday

	Likely the mirror yum picked was not up to date.  I usually retry at
least twice when yum tells me some file I expect is not there, and then
do a yum clean metadata and try again.  Not sure why, but seems like
some times I can try a half-dozen times before the clean, then magically
it works like a champ!

Scott