/usr/bin/lpr not found

I have a problem in a computer with FC5.

I have configured a samba printer and I'm trying to print the test and a dialog box appears with the error described.

I had intalled cups package and cups service is running.

Any body knows what I'm missing? I can view /usr/bin/lpr command without troubles, it is there.

Thanks

--
   Samuel Díaz García
    Director Gerente