Fedora 5 and Nivida GeForce 5200 card problems

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Sun May 28 22:46:55 UTC 2006

Greetings All,

I have just installed the Fedora 5 and it appears that I cannot seem to
figure out how to get my graphics Nvidia GeForce 5200 card to work properly.

I download the NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-8762-pkg1.run file and tried to
install it after updating to the latest kernel and specifying the

--kernel-source-path=/usr/src/kernels/2.6.16-1.2122_FC5-i586/

for the NVIDIA driver, but it also would not compile against the kernel.

Has anyone has success with this?

Thanks,
Lonnie