Best Terminal Program

Greetings
I asked this question before but I think by the responses I got I wasn't clear. Is there a terminal program for FC5 (KDE) that has a "session manager". By session manager I mean something where I can store machine name, account, (and passwords would be nice) combinations. I would ideally like something that has tabs for multiple sessions. I frequently have to connect to solaris machines, and our solaris admin runs some other kind of ssh and I don't know how to make the fc5 ssh keys work with that type of ssh. (I can use ssh keys for my linux boxes I connect to). On the solaris boxes that I connect to there is a .ssh2 directory and I don't think it reads authorized_keys it uses something else.

Thanks
troy